Tuesday 16 October 2012

Design Practice III//Lulu & the Lens Photography Correspondance.



Some email correspondance today with Lulu Peddar of Lulu & the Lens Photography, on an informal basis, just to explain the current situation in regards to my briefs for the OUGD301 module and that I may not have time to complete the work before the Final Major Project module. Unfortunately, due to the deadlines originally discussed with Lulu, she really hoped to get her branding and online presence ready for the new year, so, consequently, this has lost me potential work and project outcomes, which is a real shame, but has also proved to be a learning curve.

Initially, when I began to plan and research for the module, in hindsight  I set myself far too many live briefs, which I felt committed to, and, as a result, haven't been able to fulfil them and have let people down as a result- a definite sign, at this point, that I need to be realistic about my work and set realistic targets from this point on.

No comments:

Post a Comment