Wednesday 24 October 2012

Design Practice III//Mock ups for Crit.



Various mock ups and printed designs prepared for the crit session tomorrow. Despite feeling that I really don't have half as much to show as I would have liked at this time, I know that my blog evidences the development and efforts I have gone to in regards to my branding projects, and, in particular, with balancing three live briefs with collaborative industry clients, which, I have found, at times, has significantly slowed my progress.

Along with a few simple print mock ups, I prepared a sheet with a brief insight into each project, to sit alongside the original briefs and my documented blog work in order for the crit groups tomorrow to be able to get an instantaneous insight into the project, and hopefully be able to offer more feedback as a result. Definitely a few things to change and consider, particularly in terms of stock, with the mock ups, but I'm looking forward to hearing the opinions of others.


No comments:

Post a Comment