Thursday 25 October 2012

Design Practice III//Peer Group Crit Feedback.



The various feedback received today from this morning's peer group crit session, along with my five questions I posed to the groups for specific feedback in regards to my design development.

As well as having my own feedback given, Francesca and I worked together to offer feedback to others, and it was fantastic to see the wide variety of work being produced to such a high level, and wonderful to see the progression in concepts and skills development from Level 04 in our first year. A particular favourite project, for me, was Luke O'Brien's work for Cape Town burger bar, '30 Burger', with an innovative concept and brand development, which I'm really looking forward to seeing in it's final conception.

In terms of my own work, I was really pleased with the feedback given, as it was constructive and directly focused in my design work- and I really appreciate the time given, with clear insight and focus on my progression through the briefs.
Generally speaking, the ideas went down well, with suggestion for a few changes, particularly in consideration for stocks/colours/brand logos (as found on the sheet) which I will explore intensively over the next couple of days, and now I'm really excited to hopefully progress with my design developments at pace, and start to look at getting some of my print and digital outcomes produced and finalised shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment