Sunday 14 October 2012

Design Practice III//Communication with Jessie Leong.



A few posts and emails sent back and forth between Jessie and I in regards to the development of her branding and the development of her high-fashion photography brand identity which we are proposing. 

Some really positive feedback and response from Jessie, which has been given a lot quicker than I had originally planned for, or expected, which is great in terms of dedicating more time to other briefs. Also noting that she hopes to get feedback from industry professionals, which I'm sure will benefit the both of us a great deal.

Throughout the next couple of days I hope to really build upon my design outcomes for creating print and digital mock ups to give both Jessie and the tutorial group in my mid-week crit a good idea of the direction in which I hope to develop the project outcomes.

Looking forward to truly getting started with the design process.


No comments:

Post a Comment