Tuesday 16 October 2012

Design Practice III//Brief Re-shuffling.


*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

Since the feedback and group crit session last week, I have been considering my briefs in great detail.
Despite being sure of all the products, deliverables and target audiences for the majority of my briefs, the Freebees Honey brief was a bit of an anomaly within my briefs, at couldn't seem to find a resolve.

Also, due to the nature of the research- driven brief, at this time I don't feel as though I have enough time within the module to pursue my ambitions, and in balance with all my other briefs, achieve a standard that I would be pleased with.

As a result, I have decided to postpone the brief to a later date, and to replace the significant brief with the YCN competition brief, as of yet unreleased/unspecified, but will certainly consider taking on the Freebees brief as one of my six significant Final Major Project briefs.

I will go on to resubmit my re-written rationale and submission form, and be sure to discuss it with Phil in my group tutorial, and with my designated tutor and group in my next group crit session.

No comments:

Post a Comment