Monday 8 October 2012

Design Practice III//Documenting ISTD Briefs.



The collective ISTD briefs for 2013, as recently published on the ISTD website (see link above).

After reading through the briefs, and being familiar with the ISTD system on the whole, there's some real potential for great design outcomes with a great variation of the potential products, range and methods of distribution that could be conceptualised from each of the briefs.

In terms of my own personal and professional design practice, I particularly like both the Circus and Unusung heroes and heroines briefs, which cater to my interests and strengths in photography and branding, but also give me the opportunity to explore editorial and publication design as well as motion graphics, which would certainly give my skills room to develop and improve.

A definitely consideration as one of my additional briefs, and the necessary competition brief- more to be blogged with my decision making at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment