Thursday 18 October 2012

Design Practice III//James Maxwell Architecture Logo Development.



Some initial vector-based development of proposed logos for James Maxwell Architecture, which I have sent off to James this morning for feedback. I'm still a little unsure with the direction I should be looking into for the brand development, but hopefully some opinions and response from James will help to give the work a little more focus.

Initially inspired by James' love of geometric, robust Architecture, with a passion for the work of both David Chipperfield and Heatherwick Studios, I want to create a bold, high-impact design that will add a real air of confidence and identity to James' design practice. I hope that through the use of both initial and sans serif type (at the moment, I'm fond of 'Mensch') this will be effectively visually communicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment