Tuesday 9 October 2012

Design Practice III//Competition Brief (YCN).




One of the things I got from the group crit/tutorial session with programme leader, Fred Bates, along with several of my peers, to be noted shortly (with full crit feedback) was that I need to specify a competition brief for the OUGD301 Design Practice III module. Having looked and familiarised myself with briefs and competition organisations in the past, I feel that although presently unreleased I'd be really keen to work on a YCN brief again this year, in an independent brief.

Although both Charlie and I faced a few difficulties in our last experience with the YCN Graze brief, I feel as though I could really utilise what I learnt from this, and am familiar with the process, and the great rewards that can be given from design success through the YCN Awards.

Really keen to get started, (I need to amend my submission sheet!) and I can't wait to see the briefs released.

No comments:

Post a Comment