Monday 22 October 2012

Design Practice III//James Maxwell Architecture Business Card Experimentations.



In terms of print processes, James and I had previously discussed the idea of creating duplex business cards, and from the design progression today, with the concept of creating five individual discipline business cards which would all work as a set, also, (see my previous Design Practice posts for more details). So, the best option was to see whether I could effectively cut through my 600gsm Moo printed duplex cards, which would probably be the most viable print option for James due to budget, print turnaround time and unit of card prints.
I was certainly pleased with the outcome, and feel that they could very effectively work as a set, though I would want to make the central "general" business card a little smaller for the visual outcome and presentation of the cards as a set (almost as if they were collectable).

Looking forward to hearing the feedback from James, and really hoping that the designs go down well!


2 comments:

  1. like the idea and the info about business cards...it might helps when using or design plastic business cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inventions and new design in any field keeps it alive and it`s true for plastic business cards.... your experiment generates new ideas in my mind....

    ReplyDelete