Sunday 21 October 2012

Design Practice III//Personal Tutorial 18/10/12.



On Thursday, I had my personal feedback tutorial with tutor Phil, which was a great opportunity to get to talk to him a little more as a new tutor for this year, as well as being able to get another perspective on the work I had put together so far, and my aims throughout the module.

The session was really good, as as well as reflecting on some changes I'd made to my brief (replacing the Freebees Honey brief with the yet, as unpublished, YCN brief, as well as having more focus on branding throughout my rationale and practice), Phil gave me some great ideas in the way of experimentation for my design outcomes, and overall to push the ideas further, and then to "reign them back in" (as shown throughout the notes from the feedback form in the scanned form above).

Hopefully throughout next week I'll get to experiment a lot more with my design outcomes before the second group tutorial and be able to visually demonstrate my ideas and get a wealth of feedback from both the tutor and my peers. Feeling inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment