Sunday 7 October 2012

FMP//Scuba Diving Taster Session Research.





In preparation for the major project within my FMP in the second half of this year (which is requiring plenty of planning ahead..), to document and promote the awareness of the rebuilding of coral reef structures and the effects that their erosion has on the eco system. As part of this, I'm hoping to apply my interests in photography to scuba diving by visiting Sharm el-Sheikh, therefore... having to learn how to scuba dive, and take underwater photography classes. As something I've always been keen to learn, I know that my motivation and passion for the project will be phenomenal, and I'm so excited to get started. 
A few weeks ago, whilst searching for more information, my Mum and I came across 'Diving Leisure' just a 30 minute walk from where I live in Leeds which seems perfect for both the PADI diving instruction as well as the underwater photography. I've sent an email along today (see bottom post of the page) so hopefully I can get started within the next couple of weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment