Monday 15 October 2012

Design Practice III//Freebees//Contacting The Natural History Museum.




Although I have recently been in talks with a friend, Ellie, whose Father is a beekeeper, today, I also decided to contact the Natural History Museum in London in regards to potentially visiting to photography their hives this month for the publication and photographic development of my Freebees promotional and ethical not-for-profit honey company which I am proposing for one of my project, in the way of a contingency plan.

Hopefully, the Museum would provide a great source of research and inspiration, as well as a stunning display and variety of honeybees, which would be a perfect source of documentation for the research-driven brief.
More design developments and research can be found throughout my Design Context and Design Practice blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment