Sunday 21 October 2012

Design Practice III//James Maxwell Architecture Brand Logo Feedback.



Yesterday I received feedback from James re the initial designs for branding I had been working on for his personal and professional Interior Architecture and Design practice. The information in regards to logos in the past from James was a little vague, so I decided to go headfirst into creating a real variation of designs that reflected both a personal brand (notably, with his initials) and reflecting his inspiration within his own practice of industrious and robust structures, often with a nod to geometric design, influenced by the likes of David Chipperfield and Heatherwick Studios.

The feedback from James was really concise and detailed which will certainly help me to progress with developing more variations of the existing logos and potential brand marks over the next couple of weeks, and before the next group tutorial, where hopefully I'll be able to generate a great deal more feedback from both my tutor and peer group.

No comments:

Post a Comment