Monday 15 October 2012

Design Practice III//Group Crit Feedback Form.



The written feedback form from Fred from last week's group crit session, which has certainly given me some food for thought, as it did throughout the crit, but has certainly been useful to read through again since last week.

Over the next couple of days, along with working on my dissertation research and design practice developments, I hope to clarify the direction of each of my briefs, the target audience and brand identity, the project outcomes/what I will gain from each of the briefs and the product/range/distribution of each of the individual brief outcomes.

I'm also looking forward to my individual tutorial with Phil on Thursday, which will hopefully give me a little clearer sense of direction and focus on each of my briefs to move forward successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment