Monday 12 March 2012

Design Practice II//YCN/Graze//Thoughts.


With each passing day, it occurs to me more and more greatly just how restrictive the Graze brief is. Although Charlie and I are attempting to break down some of the apparent (and clear) restrictions that the company have put in place within the brief, I'll be the first to admit that I'm feeling a little stifled with it.


In my mind, I'm trying to take this as a positive, and work as effectively and creatively as possible. I am well aware that in "real world" situations, briefs are rarely, if ever, perfect for your skill set, "style" or in terms of the design outcome- I feel that this YCN brief will be a good initiation into this sort of scenario, and will hopefully prepare us both a little more for the(se) type of briefs that we will be challenged by in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment