Saturday 3 March 2012

Image//D&AD//Rain research.



This morning  I created a survey to try and get some inspiration for the conceptual development of my designs for the 'Rain' D&AD poster brief- generating some ideas and views on the initial thoughts when you hear the word 'rain' and how it is viewed in a positive way.
I generate thirteen responses, which is a good basis for ideas development, which I will now go on to brainstorm, and create my own ideas and concepts from.
Responses included:


Q1


- Wet
- Grey
- Shite!
- Umbrellas
- Wet
- Water
- Romantic
- Wet
- Puddles
- Calm
- Wet


Q2


- Refreshing
- Smell
- Wet
- Watering flowers/plants
- Patterns on windows
- Splashing in puddles
- Relaxing
- Cool and fresh

* Quite like the ideas for splashing in puddles and patterns on the windows... something I can definitely relate to...


No comments:

Post a Comment