Friday 9 March 2012

Image//Book Works//Final resolution PDFs.



My final design resolutions for the 'Book Works' in Issuu/PDF format. Although It's frustrating in terms of the compromises I have had to make with the print process (having to print myself at home) and not being able to print out my free additional Lance Armstrong quote posters due to colour matching difficulties, I am pleased with the amount of work and research that I was able to fulfil in a short space of time, and managed to sucessfully see through my initial ideas and concepts to a professional standard.
I also got to experiment more with book binding (having made this perfect bind style for the first time) and editorial work- two areas of improvement that needed seeing to, and I would still like to work with, and progress with as effectively as possible.
The PDF above shows the full content of the book in digital format- now printed and ready to be sold at the Leeds International Contemporary Artist's book fair on the 9th/10th March (I will be popping along and taking pictures!).


No comments:

Post a Comment