Sunday 18 March 2012

Image//Image FMP//Brief & Rationale.



On Thursday's penultimate Image session, in small groups (I was alongside Matt, Eddie and Francesca) we discussed our ideas for the 6 week self-directed Image brief, our intentions for the brief and the design developments. After each giving a short spoken presentation, we gave feedback on the ideas before going on to write our brief and rationale.
I was pleased when my idea (an illustrative/informative guide to the history of The Oscars) was well received and got people talking- especially about the styles of illustration I could work with, the particular films that would be of note, and the print methods I could use for the final outcome products.
Really excited to get started now- got a lot of research and designing ahead of me to complete, and, for the final Image session, a presentation about my proposed design outcomes and project (as well as cakes for the group... because it's a good excuse to bake)... more information of which, and the design developments, can be found on my Design Context and Design Practice blogs.


* Scanned in as separate sheets, unfortunately, as Issuu wasn't working this working! BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment