Friday 9 March 2012

Image//Book Works//Final design.




The finalised printed book- above, probably my favourite DPS within the book (for it's minimalism and simplicity, and the balance of type/editorial design as well as Infographic-style image), along with, below, the series of page spreads throughout the book.
Unfortunately, due to the (ridiculous) print costs of the publication, I was only able to print two of the five books required from the module deliverables and to be sold at the print fair. I hope, time permitting, to also have the other three books printed for the module hand in on Monday 23rd April- which I can then go to sell on in my Etsy store (my friend, Mitty, has already bagsied one) and hopefully make a little of my money back- not a very professional way of working in terms of retail cost, but my own perfectionism is to blame! (Next time, I'll outsource my print, and plan ahead!)


No comments:

Post a Comment