Saturday 10 March 2012

Image//D&D & Rain//Poster experimentations.



After the feedback session in Image this afternoon, I went on to experiment with various different layouts and designs, using the same concept, colour palette, etc, as in my previous design, but just trying out some different variations and styles, which I hadn't the opportunity or time to have done before so.
I definitely wanted to stick with the Gotham Bold/Regular typeface- I felt this worked well for the all-American feel and overall aesthetic, but working with just type or minimal type seemed to work far more effectively within my design outcomes (minimalism seems to be working more for my nowadays, where, in the past, my style has been quite decorative in terms of illustrative details)... need to play around with designs a little more before I make a definitive choice, but definitely on my way there!


No comments:

Post a Comment