Saturday 10 March 2012

Image//D&AD & Rain/Final design & Feedback.



Having (unfortunately) been able to send just a few short hours on my poster design, due to the unexpected demands of the bookworks brief, I went into the Image session today with my poster, with a few other groupmates who had also completed their designs (some, like me, wanting a few tweaks to be made). In a group with Liam and Luke, we shared feedback on one another's designs and gave some useful advice to one another.
Luke suggested two things (after they both agreed they liked the concept and general execution of the design) that I kern my 'O' in 'GLORIOUS' (well spotted) and also play around with potentially using less type... maybe experimenting with type or image, compositions, etc- which I totally agree with, it does look a little cluttered, and I look forward to doing some experimentation with the overall design and layout before my submission later 
on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment