Tuesday 20 March 2012

Design Practice II//YCN/Graze//Twitter background.




https://twitter.com/#!/grazeworklunch


Another task on the YCN/Graze to do list for today was to upload our background onto the Twitter page, again, for another example of networking and promotion for the brand, as well as to maintain the strong, consistent identity across the range of media.
Charlie worked on putting some design together, and I then went on to edit the AI backgrounds slightly to make them Twitter-ready.
I've never gone through this process before, but was pleased to find it was really easy- having looked up the correct pixel dimensions required (see screenshot above)- too a little bit of "jigging around" to get the simple background we wanted, and correctly composed but got there relatively quickly (horray). Glad that I got to learn something new today (need to apply my own personalised background to my Twitter page asap!).


No comments:

Post a Comment