Friday 13 January 2012

Design Production for Digital//Top 10//Hand-rendered penguins.



As suggested in my feedback session, I didn't want to necessarily make a set decision just yet about the style of illustrative design I was going to use in my final outcomes- and didn't want to let initial decisions about the designs restrict my concepts or creativity later on.
I went on to experiment with creating a couple of hand-rendered illustrations of penguins (really forgot how long it takes to hand-draw properly... and time is not on my side...) to see if it inspired any new ideas/methods of delivery.

Although I wouldn't choose it for my final design (it takes too long to generate, the style doesn't appear "young" enough for my target audience), I'd definitely like to have a go at creating more texture and variety in my images- therefore, I'm going to attempt to tablet- render some illustrations to get a slightly more hand-crafted, childlike feel to the designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment