Wednesday 11 January 2012

Design Production for Digital//Top 10//'Information is beautiful'.



Selected images from the publication 'Information is beautiful' which showcases illustrative and type-based infographic design, a delivery and visual outcome style I am considering applying to the title sequence and idents of my 'Top 10 things...you didn't know about penguins' programme proposal outcomes. The images from the book below are the ones most appropriate to my existing design ideas, and ones that could have real influence in my final designs.


Great vector diagrams with depict the increasing size of the ozone layer in the Earth- will definitely be creating my own vector diagrams of the Earth for my title sequence (showing the habitats and countries 
penguins are found).


Again, more examples of diagrams which have inspired the potential concepts and storyboards- in which I will analyse the individual penguin species in terms of height, weight, and other vital statistics with the help of typographic information and vector-based pictogram images.

No comments:

Post a Comment