Thursday 19 January 2012

Image//Editorial//Final design outcomes.


The final proposed outcomes for my Editorial Image one-week brief- laid out ready for print and presentation in this afternoon's session for feedback, discussion and crit with the rest of the group.

Admittedly, I did find this one-week brief quite a challenge- being so detached from the short time frame turnaround throughout this year (working on much larger, monthly briefs in the second year)- and I did "beat myself up" quite a lot about the final designs and felt that I would have liked to push them a lot further in terms of both concept and visual outcome- being a little more experimental with method of delivery- something I am definitely going to strive for in the next brief delivered later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment