Friday 20 January 2012

Image//Type as Image//Brief & Rationale.


The brief and my written rationale for the second briefing from the Image module, as delivered in yesterday afternoon's session- written notes about my target audience, research required etc, which I shall start doing imminently. 

The quotes I picked for my 'Type as Image' brief (from the articles we worked on for last week's 'Editorial Image' brief) are:

1. RELATIONSHIP MATHS: FACEBOOK:
"Brass- rubbing"

2. DOCTOR, DOCTOR:
"I wish I could!"


3. THIS COLUMN WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE:
"It certainly has nothing to do with the number of birds"


I felt that these three quotes had a lot of potential for experimentation within my designs and that I could produce a great selection of visual communication with various methods of delivery- excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment