Wednesday 4 January 2012

Design Production for Digital//Top 10//Colour Palette.


Research and devlopment for my colour palette for the 'Design Production for Digital//Top 10 Things...You need to know about penguins' brief- using existing colour references of visual communication significance to determine a suitable palette. As well as existing references, I used feedback from various surveys to find that king and emperor penguins were regarded as the most representative species in the penguin animal group, therefore, will primarily use them as a visual reference (emperor penguin chick also included) within my motion graphic designs.

I have also included the colouring for the CBBC logo (the channel which I will propose my programme to be broadcasted on) as well as trying to keep the colours vivid and bright to suit and engage the 5-11 aged target audience.

All photographic images sourced from various links in Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment