Tuesday 15 November 2011

What is design for print?//Issuu manual.


Again, an important notice.

Despite my best intentions, once again, I'm afraid that I will have to admit defeat on the possibility of re-designing my Issuu manual- which is really quite frustrating, although I have to be realistic in terms of the time I have to work on my designs and with tomorrow's morning session taken up with crit, and Thursday taken up with an all-day type session, as well as (me) teaching in the evenings, print and photography all day Friday and then catching up on blogging at the weekend, it may be pushing it too much.
Thankfully, I still have my originally copy uploaded, and I hope that will be enough. However, if time does still permit, I would still love to give it a go and produce the best result I possibly can before Tuesday's module hand in.

No comments:

Post a Comment