Monday 21 November 2011

Design Production for Print//Presentation boards.



Presentation boards won't save because of lack of memory- so I can't upload to Issuu.
When printed (into panels of four as I couldn't print at Uni) they don't match up properly.
Everything that could go wrong in this project has gone wrong. Wish I could close my eyes and make it go away.


Dodgy crops and alignment rife throughout the boards- argh.


Being very aware that the final presentation boards are a truly essential part of this module and project (in terms of marks and grades) I hope that my stupid mistakes haven't affected the outcome too much- many of the images are legible, along with text, but with difficulties with aligning artboards and borderless printing (at 2am in the morning...) and with such tight time constraints (as well as financial) I'll have to, unfortunately, take the hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment