Tuesday 8 November 2011

Design Production for Print//Mailshot Developments.




The development of my mailshot designs (mailshot presentation case, invitation, map, mailshot wallet, festival programme, sticker set etc- some designs yet to come- for tomorrow's crit session. Having been unwell for the past couple of days I'm feeling quite behind- and despite personally knowing the direction I want to pursue I need to visually convey this also. Hoping to get as many print examples and experimentation ready for tomorrow as possible. Still got a lot to do...
(Still a little unsure as to whether I should stick to vector-based imagery or incorporate montone film screen shots also... definitely need some feedback and opinions from elsewhere). 
I think using the bold, spot colours and and quotes from the films on the mailshot box cover works well- adds interest, becoming inquisitive to find out more. Need to print out these based nets to see how well they work in printed format, as well as digital.

No comments:

Post a Comment