Monday 14 November 2011

Design Production for Print//Poster Edits.




After some feedback from fellow Graphic students and friends/acquaintances on tumblr, I decided to make a few changes to my poster design. Yesterday I was quite concerned about matching with my existing items, and was reassured that I can make it work.
 

I decided to tweak the poster design by adjusting the names on the poster to decrease the line width and to make the poster, overall, look a little bit tidier. Also, to fit more to my design scheme, I also aim to create a series of posters- one each for my six colours, with a duotone screen shot for each of the films with it's corresponding colour- e.g Fantastic Mr Fox in orange, Bottle Rocket in yellow, etc- While I may not print these all out for the module hand in, I will, at least, propose them.

2 comments: