Tuesday 1 November 2011

Design Production for Print//(YET MORE) Logo Development.



Concerned that my existing logo, though developed, looked a little flat... I gave it a little tweek... and et voila!... three dimensional goodness. The tints work well in this design- subtle, but adds more impact, therefore, 
more eye-catching.
My designs are all about spot colours, tickets, futura, playful vintage cinema.


 
Found this amazing script typeface from Jamees Edmondson Typography (http://www.miss-design.com/typography_/james-edmondson-typography.html- really, just the typeface I'd been looking for to put a bit more excitement into my designs- it's contemporary and classy without any risk of looking fussy or 
childlike- really crisp. 


After choosing the design/logo I liked best, I went on to apply these to my designs, and was really happy with the result. Whilst, of course, there is always room for improvement, for now, at least, I'm happy with the design. Hopefully it'll stick around longer for half a day this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment