Thursday 10 November 2011

Design Production for Print//Finalised product outcome ideas.





After yesterday's feedback crit session I've become a bit more rational, and considered the amount of time I have left for this module to create design outcomes. Bearing in mind what feedback I had "quality not quantity" I have reduced my design outcomes list to ten developments- four of which will be solely photoshopped (which will save time in the long run)- and I aim to achieve this full range to promote, persuade and inform people about the films of Wes Anderson, and the Film Festival itself.

MY FINAL OUTCOMES LIST INCLUDES:

P= PRINT
PS= PHOTOSHOP
* Mailshot//Invites [P]
* 6 Sheet Bus Shell Advertising [PS]
* 4 Sheet Train Station Advertising [P & PS]
* Pull out map [P]
* Stationary map [PS]
* Promotional billboards [PS]
* Mailshot booklet [P]
* Exterior signage//Wayfinding [PS]
* Programme x7 (One for each film?) [P]
* Presentational programme [P]

No comments:

Post a Comment