Wednesday 9 November 2011

Design Production for Print//Feedback Session.



In today's morning session we had a Feedback/Crit session- working in groups of six, as in a task a couple of weeks ago, we paired up and marked the opposing two group's work. Although I felt totally unprepared for the crit, and still, to be honest, a little nervous about my work's development, I was happy with the feedback I recieved- having considered a great deal- for example, colour on my design sketches being a huge priority (major drawing session at the weekend is in order)- as well as getting more work printed. In hindsight, I definitely agree with what the other two groups said in terms of quantity- I need to be more realistic, and will amend this as soon as possible by condensing my product range once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment