Monday 21 November 2011

Good Is//Design Production for Print//Conclusion.


Overall, I am in fact quite disappointed with the work I produced throughout this project.
Although I know I worked hard, I don't think that this materialised enough in my work- and not really giving justice to my 'Good Is' subject.
I feel that my research has been substantial, and probably the best part of the project- however, I feel that my design outcomes were not half as ambitious as I would have hoped and that my grades will ultimately reflect this.

Although I think my designs have improved upon my work last year, I have perhaps become far more aware/self critical since this time. Through a lot of this module I have found myself getting quite depressed and upset about my work- it's something I need to try and work on.
I've let personal problems get in the way of my work, and have found myself repeatedly panicked and anxious in the past week- I need to stop spending my time worrying and try to channel it into being more pro-active and plough on through the design wall, even when times are challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment