Saturday 4 February 2012

Design Production for Digital//DVD Packaging Designs.



More hand-rendered design ideas for my final printed DVD packaging design (created before my previously posted Illustrator-rendered work, just a bit slow on the blogging front this week!)- generating a concerete idea for the dimensions, style, fold and structure of my packaging design- from handle and holdall shapes (shown in the image above) to my final dimension notes in the image second to bottom (of course, at this time, forgetting the details necessary to the packaging that I have now gone on to add in my vector-based design). Quite happy with my chosen outcome, I think it will suit my target audience well and suits the rounded, simple, geometric shapes used in my title sequence and idents (along with the penguin character, of course) which help to keep it visually distinctive and consistent.


No comments:

Post a Comment