Thursday 2 February 2012

Image//Scale/Frame/Format//Printed Sock Eye Chart A2 Poster.



The printed A2 outcomes for my sock eye chart design, prepared for this afternoon's Image session- printed onto A2 cartridge paper stock (bought from the college library). Generally good comments and feedback- the colour and reversed out detail worked well- highlighted the patterns and designs within the socks without the designs getting lost within the background. Although it was suggested (standing 20ft back as a test, as eye sight charts are usually distanced) that the bottom row of trainer socks looked like clogs- which, when looking at them printed, I totally agree with. Before the module hand in, I would really like to experiment with some more hand-rendered work and screenprinting, as I feel that the vector style is a little flat and boring- but happy with the feedback and comments I received nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment