Tuesday 7 February 2012

Design Production for Digital//Top 10//Screengrabs from Idents & Title Sequence.



A selected series of screengrabs from each of my final motion graphic 'Top 10 Things...' project outcome- with my series of 4 x 10 second idents as well as 1 x 60 second title sequence. Each Issuu document shows a selection of stills from each of the outcomes- take at significant points in the sequence which provide a post-production key frame timeline- a really interesting way to see how my initial hand-rendered storyboards have evolved, changed, and influenced my digital design- as well as ensuring the pace of my idents is reasonably consistent throughout the series, and so on.


IDENT ONE//COLONY//FINAL.


IDENT TWO//SPECIES//FINAL.


IDENT THREE//DIET//FINAL.


IDENT FOUR//DIVE//FINAL.


60 SECOND TITLE SEQUENCE//TOP TEN THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT PENGUINS//FINAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment