Wednesday 22 February 2012

Image//Book Works//Defining my content.



Defining the content (both written and visual) for my 'Yellow' book design outcome, this evening I have spent organising my specific details in order to move along with my designs as efficiently as possible not only to have something to show for tomorrow's image session, but, ultimately, so that I can get a high quality resolution produced for the Leeds International Book Fair- and hopefully a design that I will be proud to put into my 
design portfolio. 


Details below are from a list of specific content and/or ramblings to include...


- Perfect bind book x5
- 120gsm paper/210gsm cover- acid & lignin free (to preserve colour & quality)
- "Sunny side up" adobe kuler colour palette
- Separate categories through book (yellow colour coded?)
* Blonde
* Bees
* Colours by cultures (language translations and the meaning of colour)
* Yellow trivia
* Different types of yellow (eg golden, saffron, ocher)
* Yellow flowers (yay/nay?)
* Yellow quotes (potential poster design- freebie incentive?)
* Introduction to colour psychology
* History of colour psychology
* Associated meanings of the colour yellow (general)
- Square format (able to print onto A4- cost effective)
- Belly bind/dust jacket included?- Blind embossed cover, flush yellow print.

No comments:

Post a Comment