Tuesday 7 February 2012

Design Production for Digital//Top 10//Finalised DVD Packaging.



The finalised packaging for my DVD design. After the disappointing afternoon failing to construct the paper craft box properly, I decided to, with a little persuasion and encouragement from my fellow BAGDers to keep it simple and stick with my vinyl sticker design. As my existing design was a little dull in terms of colour, I decided to go down again to digital print and get new stickers printed and cut (on the vinyl cutter) to stick onto the front cover, back cover and middle left cover of the design in the circular plastic DVD/CD covers I bought- this time also adding a contents on the inside to show what can be found on the DVD- again, keeping it very simple but hopefully not too simple- a great shame that the design I originally planned wouldn't work in the ever decreasing time frame, but an informed and considered design outcome nevertheless.


No comments:

Post a Comment