Monday 6 February 2012

Design Production for Digital//Top 10//David Attenborough.


Wanting to give my title sequence a little more realism and type content, as well as considering my programme as a "live brief" I decided to add text information about a chosen presenter. There were a few likely suspects- Steve Bracknall, Michaela Strachan, but for me, there's only one narrator- Sir David Attenborough himself. I felt that this documentary/fact based children's programme would suit his educated and almost Grandfather-like tone of voice and manner, and, of course, being hugely respected and admired by the British public, would bring great gravitas to the show. 
Unsure whether or not he has presented/narrated any children's programmes in the past, to see whether or not his talents would be suitable for my project, I was pleased to see in his filmography (through wikipedia links- images shown below) that he had- and that his latest programme, 'The Bachelor King' (King Penguins) is of course very relatant to my subject matter.


CHOSEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment