Monday 6 February 2012

Design Production for Digital//Top 10//Ident 4, 'Dive' REMADE.



After very foolishly (and accidentally) loosing the original After Effects file for Ident #4, 'Dive', I thought I would be okay with my saved QuickTime file- unfortunately, I later realised that the vignette background that I had now used consistently throughout my designs wasn't present on this ident. I could have left the design, but it would definitely be a bug bearer for me. Unfortunately, with restricted time, the ident isn't quite as slick or as smooth as the original, but it does look more uniformed with the rest of the series. In the future I'll ensure that I don't make silly mistakes like these again- utilising highly valuable time, though, at least this time I could see what changes I felt were necessary to make- and did some copying and pasting from my finalised time sequence (to be blogged asap)- easy(er) peasy (er).

No comments:

Post a Comment