Wednesday 1 February 2012

Design Production for Digtal//Top 10//Final Crit & Feedback.


Feedback, assessment criteria and my personal action plan throughout the last week of the module- and finalising my designs for my 'Top 10...' title sequence and indents.
In today's session, we presented our blogs and what work we currently had standing as proposed final pieces, as well as writing a selection of questions to the groups giving feedback (from our selected table group) as a prompt for particularly constructive criticisms or feedback we were looking for, mine were:


1. Is the audio appropriate?
2.Is it well suited to my target audience (5-11 year olds)?
3. Is the vector imagery too flat?
4. What, in terms of research, could I add to my blog?


Really happy with the feedback session today (I personally thought it would be a lot more brutal) and now feel far more confident with the development of my work after second opinions and a little more direction than I previously had before (I can't believe I used to dread feedback crits last year... now I relish them) - for my Ident 3 I will attempt to make the necessary amendments today (slow penguin down, introduce lines of fish together, and have a long duration for the CBBC logo on screen [and text info]) before going on to finalise my assets, making a start on my title sequence and completing another of my idents in the series of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment