Thursday 16 February 2012

Graze Brief//Free Box!



Yesterday evening I order my free Graze box using the YCN promotional code found with the graze brief online. Having not used Graze for a while, it was interesting to return to the website after a couple of years to see the changes that had been made, and found it easy and fluid to use, clearly structured and labelled. My free box should be arriving on Saturday, which will give me a great opportunity to look at the materials they are currently using and the design structure that they use- which will be an interesting insight for development.
Pretty sure this is the brief I will pursue, I can definitely see myself getting excited and involved with it- more research about the company and their designs will be posted shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment