Monday 6 February 2012

Design Production for Digital//Top 10//Ident 2 Test.



An initial experiment for ident number 2- in which I wanted to create a 'swim' scene- with penguins jumping over the waves as the rocked in motion back and forth before catching fish in their mouths with a jump over the waters- however, on testing this design out digitally, and playing around with the motion of the waves to the rythm of my audio soundtrack, I really wasn't very keen on the outcome- all looking rather forced and static- as well as a difficulty in establishing a colour palette and suitable gradients for the design- at this late stage, as opposed to battling with it further, I will, again, go on to create a new design (perhaps taking a section from my title sequence) in the hopes that I can create something memorable, unique and fitting to my subject matter and chosen 
target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment