Tuesday 7 February 2012

Design Production for Digital//Top 10//Packaging Tests.



A dissapointing morning working with my packaging- the dreaded black on white stock was in store for print, and proved as much of a pain as ever- with folds and creases giving away tell-tale signs of the original colour of the card- really frustrating. PLUS- I didn't get my calculations quite right in terms of the diameter of the circle- so the bottom of the box sits well, but the top is a little clumsy and awkward I tried a papercut- style design (see image at the bottom of the page) but it looked a little out of place and unprofessional- plus, it doesn't really suit the vector-based style of my motion graphics work. Will re calculate and create makette mock ups this evening with the hopes of getting it right...  a few hours before deadline... no pressure.


No comments:

Post a Comment