Wednesday 1 February 2012

Design Production for Digital//Top 10//IDENT III FINAL.



My final design for Ident #3 'diet (or, as I have started to call it, 'hungry penguin') from the feedback today, I made a few small amendments- introducing the fish onto the screen as a batch to decrease this sequence duration- allowing for more time for both the penguins 'eating' the fish (before they were a little difficult to distinguish due to the speed they travelled at) as well as a fractionally longer screen time for the programme information text and the CBBC logo- small changes, but they certainly helped to improve the design, and I'm much happier with it as a result.


(Above) A quick screenshot of the layers I've been using and importing as separate files- only thirty-eight, by AE standards not that many for this simple 10- second ident, though I've still found colour coding and re-naming enormously helpful- it really has paid being organised in terms of my ease in using the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment