Wednesday 22 February 2012

Image//Book Works//Bind & Fold Research.



A quick bit of research going through one of my favourite books, 'The Production Manual', looking at various different methods of folding, trimming and binding techniques in preparation for starting and producing my five books for the 'Book Works' Image project.
As I had initially considered, I think that I will stick to a traditional bind with the perfect bind over a paperback. As my content in the book will be divided into sections and categories, I think that the natural divide/lack of fluidity over the pages will work effectively whilst still being condensed and reasonably easy to reproduce in multiples- as the deliverables for the project require.
Really need to get moving with my designs- not long to go until hand in, argh! Go away other modules and projects, I have some illustrating to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment