Sunday 13 May 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution//Nets.



Starting to go through several template and packaging books to help me decide which is the best design and layout for several items (and including) for my promotional reading pack, which each child will receive every month with a new book, and design items which reflect the content of the story.
For this project, and to demonstrate the design, I will be working with Grimms Fairy Tales, as previously mentioned.
For the reading pack, I want something quite condensed, light and practical- for the children to be able to carry it around in their bags with ease, and therefore be more encouraging to take with them to and from school.
Also looking at designs for the reading progress planner, letter to parents, and the envelope in which it is contained.
I will now go on to print off a few makette versions to see which would be most suitable for my desired design outcomes.


No comments:

Post a Comment