Tuesday 15 May 2012

Design Practice II//Product/Range/Distribution//Audio CD Designs.


Yesterday, using the designs I had created for the front and back cover of my book design, I went on to apply this to the back and front cover for the CD Audio Book edition for the visually impaired, to help give a wider scope to the stories and reading promotion, as well as increasing the potential product range.

I also hope to go on to design a web- based podcast/app download for the audio version of the book, which I shall integrate as part of the web/online design for the online information web page for parents, which I shall propose as part of the 200 Books 200 Schools promotional scheme.

DESIGN SPEC:

Front cover (reverse print): 120mm x 127mm
Back cover: 137 x 177mm plus 7 x 177mm side panels


No comments:

Post a Comment